Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy August!


So, as predicted, Chad was called to a fire yesterday, only giving us two weeks (at most) until he has to return and witness the birth of his first child! Oh well, the truth is I'm pretty darn happy to have any days on a fire period! It ended up working out, but now when I go into labor I'm going to have to contact him and he is going to have to DRIVE FAST from Naches, Washington (about three hours away). 

So luckily I have some friends who are angels and who have offered to help with different things.... i.e., driving me to the hospital if I go into labor! 

Anyway, now I'm cleaning out our closet... I wish I could just toss all the stuff I KNOW he doesn't wear anymore... but he would get mad at me (truth be told he wouldn't even notice). That boy has more clothes than I do! 

Anyway, these last few days I'm sure I will keep this thing up to date with short little tidbits for anyone who is interested. After baby comes, I'm sure there will mostly be pictures!

1 comment:

Susie Maxwell said...

Thats awesome about the fire- finally!! We can't wait for that little guy to come out! Keep us posted! So fun to see you guys last week!

background