Tonight as I was putting a diaper on Everett for bedtime, he looked up at me and said, "I love you, Mama." My hear melted, the cutest things come out of his mouth. Every night after I put him to bed I shut the door and I just think of how much I love that kid, and how amazing he is and how lucky we are.
We had basketball practice today, Everett did okay... He had a really hard time following directions at the start, but as he kept going he improved with his listening. Luckily, all of the kids there are the same way because they are toddlers.
I need to start recording everything he says, because there is no way I will remember without doing that. Some cute quotes recently:
"Good day at home today."
"Are we at home, mama?"
"Mama, I need {insert here}"
"Mama, go away! Go make dinner!" (not really cute, but very honest!)
"Look, I have a foot!" referring to stamp from coach mike
"I need to watch Little Einstiens (OR Mickey)"
And I know there are more, I just can't think of them right now.
On the plus side, Daddy went to get ice cream because Everett pooped in the potty, and there were no accidents today at all! Yay! Even during nap Everett held it until I took him potty! Two steps forward, one step back! We'll keep working on it!
No comments:
Post a Comment