So Everett decided last night that he didn't need his binky any more, and now we are going on night #2 with no binky. This is a pretty cool thing for us, and typical for Everett. He put himself on a schedule when he was two months old, and now he is deciding when he is ready to take the next big boy steps. I'm hoping that he will also potty train himself just because he wants to... HA!
Everett started walking right after his first birthday, and now he is almost RUNNING and CLIMBING. We have to watch him like a hawk, because he does not look where he is going and he has no depth perception, so he frequently falls into things. If he sees my reaction, he usually cries, but if he doesn't see me go "oh!", he usually doesn't.
Work started and was crazy, I had lots of long hours and late nights, Chad and Everett were both troopers. I am so lucky.
Everett is now pointing to things and saying "ah" or "da"... "mama" and "dada" are frequent words, but other than that the only thing he is interested in trying to say is, "ee-i-ee-i-o" and "hey-ya"! What a little turkey!
Anyway, I'll try to be better about this blog thing! I am still working on Everett's thank you cards from his birthday! I feel like I have chronic fatigue syndrome... is this what motherhood is like until they move out? Good Lord...
No comments:
Post a Comment