Tuesday, August 17, 2010

ONE YEAR!

Today Everett is ONE! His party went well, he had a great time and Everett passed out around 8:00... he slept in the same position for the whole night (something this kid never does). He loved seeing all of his friends and family, so did his Mom and Dad! Thank you all for being a part of our day.

Everett has his appointment on Monday, so I will update his stats then. Not like it matters, he is a healthy, happy little boy. Not walking yet, crawling like crazy. He got his first hair cut, and no longer looks like a baby... he is a little boy! It is so weird to say that!

I can't believe how much life has changed in the last year... One year ago I was clueless, and to be honest it is hard to imagine how he survived his parents! But he did, and we did! :)

Happy Birthday, Everett! I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

background