Cheesy heading, I know. Chad and I enjoyed a "last night out" for a while at Clinkerdagger's, a very nice restaurant in Spokane. I had the stuffed chicken, he had the prime rib, then we indulged ourselves in some chocolate cake. it was kind of nice.
Now, I am having strange pains and I'm not sure what they are... are they contractions? They hurt... A LOT! They just started like twenty minutes ago, so I'm keeping track... hoping...
1 comment:
Hi Lisa and Chad!
Wow, It's almost time... the last few days are the worst aren't they? It's that crazy "wondering" game. Is it today, maybe tomorrow?? Well, at any rate, it will be SOON looking from the pics, Lisa you look as cute at ever :-) I am sure it is uncomfortable at this point. It's been years since I was there but, i am wondering if they discussed using an Ipod during labor? Seems like it would keep your mind distracted - that's a good thing ;-) Anyway, We are so excited and happy for you and look forward to hearing the news of your babies arrival any minute now !!
Thinking of you with all our best and warmest wishes.
Love you lots!
Aunt Cindy
Post a Comment