Another Sunday night, just the beginning of a week that will fly by quickly! May usually goes by fast, mostly because we are so busy.
I'm not going to lie, I feel like I'm the size of a house. I am technically almost 6.75 months prego (27 weeks as of tomorrow), and I am nervous about how large I'm going to get. My last Dr. appointment revealed that I have gained 22 pounds... already! The baby only weighs 2.5 lbs! Everyone says, "Don't worry about it." I don't worry about it, but the fact remains, I'm HUGE!

So today I treated myself to some new clothes from Gap Maternity, after we saw Star Trek. I have to admit, Star Trek was pretty awesome. I wasn't expecting to enjoy it so much! Then we went on a walk through Riverfront Park in Spokane, and had appetizers from Rock City. We are finishing the night now with a late dinner and then off to bed. Chad is exhausted, he drove from Iowa to Spokane in two days... more on that later!
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms and moms-to-be! Here is a high five from baby Prewitt:
2 comments:
Don't worry so much Lisa! You look beautious!! I just busted out and feel absolutely huge now!! No worries :)
Lis, you look great! I remember going through the big belly shock when I was pregnant with Gav. (I gained 45 lbs!) But its totally worth it! I love your weekly updates, keep them coming!
Post a Comment