Chad and I just got back from a long, beautiful, and busy weekend. I'm glad to be home, but not glad to be going to work tomorrow!
We started the weekend unsure of what we were going to do. Both of us were tired from a week of work (both of us putting in a few 14 hour days, just the way it is sometimes for educators), so we just went to dinner and saw the WORST movie ever, Terminator.
Saturday we work up to Elliott puking in the bed, and then we felt a surge of energy (not related). We packed the truck and headed to Twisp where our friends Matt, Erin, and Josh were already for a fire class. We spent the night in Twisp on Chad's Dad's property on the Twisp river. The aerobed didn't work, so I had to sleep in the cab of the truck with Elliott and Chad slept in the back! I do NOT recommend this sleeping arrangement (especially when pregnant)!
The next day we headed to Chelan to stay at the Crollard's cabin. Here we got to relax on the dock on Lake Chelan, eat well, and sleep in a bed! We had such a relaxing time, just what I needed.
The weekend was beautiful, carefree, and was a teaser for what summer will be like. Lots of relaxing, preparing for babies, and more relaxing. I CANNOT WAIT!
No comments:
Post a Comment