Monday, March 16, 2009

Update...


Well, for the two people that check this, I thought I would give a quick update. The pregnancy is going pretty well from what we can tell so far. We haven't even seen the Dr. yet, just the mid-wife... not sure how we feel about that. Anyway, our ultrasound is on April 8... WE CAN'T WAIT! As soon as we find out we will be posting it ASAP. 

This picture was taken about a month ago, and I am currently in week 18 (and three days) and I am due August 14 still, although I think I can feel the little person moving around already! I think the first feeling I had was this morning at 5:00 am, and I couldn't go back to sleep! 

Time for bed!

1 comment:

Reghann and Chris said...

my goodness...i had no idea you had a blog...i mentioned it to chris and he was, didnt you know? hmmmm, anyways, now im pumped to check your baby prewitt updates!!! hope you're well and cant wait to see you guys again...we miss you!

background