Saturday, March 28, 2009

Here we go!

As we speak Chad is planning our Spring Break/Anniversary Trip. We have been married three years as of April 1st. Yay for us! Tomorrow my parents will be celebrating their 34th wedding anniversary.

So we are trying to figure out where the heck we are going, and how we are going to get there. We are looking for flights, but flying presents challenges (such as $$$$, dog sitter). The other option is road-trippin' it somewhere, but we just aren't sure where we would even want to go. I would like to leave today, get back by Thursday, and have the rest of the week to rest. Hopefully we can make it work.

I am now at 19 weeks, and I'm frequently feeling the baby kick and punch. It is pretty funny to be sitting in a meeting and feel little limbs poking into me!

Enjoy the Springtime!

2 comments:

Susie Maxwell said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog! Your tummy pics are so cute! You'll have to keep updating so we can see how everything is going! Congrats on the boy, we're so excited for you guys!

Lisa and Chad said...

Oh yeah, we ended up going to Astoria, Oregon... it was pretty awesome! :)

background