Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Prew Crew


So I know of a few people who use this website to communicate different information about family and such, so I thought I would give it a try.


Chad and I have been married since April 1, 2006. We moved into our home two years ago this month, and have a cat named Hansel and a little beagle named Elliott. She is the newest addition to our family, and she has been a handful. I guess it has been pretty good training for teaching Chad and I responsibility beyond our own wants and needs. In the beginning we lost sleep, money, and time, and have had to make accommodations in our lifestyle to support this little creature... sound familiar? I can't even imagine what having a child must be like.


I have always been a little hesitant to share all the goings-on of our family to the entire world, but I figure if anyone cares enough to read it then type away! I won't share anything to personal, and it seems a lot more age appropriate than Myspace blogging... although I will be the first to admit that have had an addiction to Myspace since I signed up in 2005... I finally had to come to terms with my sickness and limit my use. It really can waste many precious hours of the day.


Anyway, that is it for my first blog. More to come soon? We'll see...


No comments:

background